Frequently Asked Question About Bay View on the Boardwalk!
Is there a shuttle to and from the airport?
- No. Taxis are available upon request at the front desk
Is there a shuttle to the local attractions?
- No. Taxis are available upon request at the front desk
Does the resort provide parking?
- Yes. Free parking is available in our parking garage located across the street from the resort.
What is the parking garage height clearance?
How many parking passes will I be given?
- Parking passes are restricted to one per bedroom.
Is there Wi-Fi available?
- Yes. Wireless internet is available throughout the resort.
What restaurants are available at the resort?
- Starbucks is the only food and beverage outlet available on-site. Hours vary based on season.
Is breakfast provided at the resort?
Do you have room service?
What water amenities are offered at the resort?
- 1 Pool, 1 Kiddie Pool, 1 Lazy River, 1 Hot Tub, and 1 Kiddie Splash Deck. All water amenities are indoors except for the kiddie splash deck.
What water amenities are heated?
- All indoor water features are heated.
What are the pool hours?
What other amenities are offered at the resort?
- Exercise room and Shuffle Board.
What is the Sun & Fun Rewards program?
- The Sun & Fun Rewards program offers one adult ticket to various attractions and unlimited DVD rentals per reservation.
Do you offer a concierge on site?
Are roll-a-way beds available at the resort?
What amenities are included in my room?
- Every room is equipped with a hairdryer, iron & ironing board, and safe.
Do you have handicap accessible rooms?
- Yes. Some of the 2 Bedroom Oceanfront Condo (F) units have roll-in showers and wider doorways for wheelchair access (these can be requested but not guaranteed). All units can accommodate a standard wheelchair.
What bathroom and kitchen supplies are provided in my unit?
- Toilet paper, soap bars, bath towels, one travel size dish soap. (paper towels and laundry detergent are not provided due to allergies)
Are pool towels available?
- Yes but they a re not allowed to be brought to the beach. Please bring your own beach towels.
Are linens provided?
What housekeeping services are available daily?
- Towel replacement and trash pickup.
What kitchen appliances are in a standard room?
- A small refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker.
What is included in a galley/full kitchen?
- Full size refrigerator, stove/oven, sink, microwave, pots, pans, dishes, cups, and utensils.
What room types have a washer and dryer provided?
- 1, 2, 3, and 4 bedroom condos.
Are cribs available?
- Pack and Plays are available on a first come, first serve basis.
Do any rooms have a Jacuzzi tub?
What is the tax percent on a room?
What is included in the resort fee?
- The resort fee covers usage of all resort amenities.
Do I need a credit card at check-in?
- Yes. The credit card used to make the reservation must be present at check-in with card holder and matching ID for verification purposes.
Can I pay my balance in cash?
- Yes you can but you still have to bring the credit card used to make the deposit with you.
Can I make payments on my balance before my vacation?
- You can make payments up to 30 days before your arrival date. All cards used to make payments must be presented at check-in by the card holder with matching ID.
Can I book a reservation without a deposit?
- No. Every reservation must have the first night’s stay paid in order to book.
What is the cancellation policy?
- You have 14 days prior to arrival to cancel and receive a 90% refund of your deposit. Once you are within 14 days of your arrival date you forfeit your first night stay deposit.
What time is check-in and check-out?
- Check-in time starts at 3PM and after . Check-out time is 11AM or earlier.
Are early check-ins and late check-outs possible?
- Not during the summer season, (April-August) you can request with it the front desk during the off season but it is never guaranteed.
How do I adjust my reservation?
- You can contact the reservations department to make changes to your reservation. If you booked through a third party (examples: expedia, hotels.com, booking.com, etc.) you have to contact them directly for any questions, changes, and cancellations.
Can I bring my pet with me on vacation?
What is the security deposit/ damage waiver for?
- Accidental damage that occurs to your room during your stay.
Can I pay my security deposit in cash?
- Yes but you will receive your $100 refunded in check form in the mail within 7 days after check-out.
How much is the security deposit/damage waiver?
- Security deposit is $100 at check-in which is refunded when your stay is over or you can purchase Damage Waiver of $39.95 plus tax, non-refundable, paid with your first night stay deposit.
How old do I need to be to stay at this resort?
- Everyone in the room must be 21 years or older unless they are accompanied by their parent or legal guardian.
How far away is the airport?
- Myrtle Beach International Airport is 3.3 miles or approximately 10 minutes away from the resort.
What attractions are within a 15 minute drive radius?
- The boardwalk, Broadway at the Beach, Hollywood Wax Museum, Myrtle Waves, Broadway Grand Prix Race Park, Adrenaline Adventures Zip Line, Family Kingdom, Splashes Oceanfront Water Park.
Is there a grocery store nearby the resort?
- Yes there are grocery stores within a 5-15 minute drive of the resort.
Where can I find guest reviews for the resort?
- Tripadvisor.com is a website used for guest reviews.
Can I rent chairs and umbrellas for the beach?
- Yes you can through Johns Beach Services (843-448-6454) and can be purchased by the lifeguard on the beach. Prices vary depending on length of rental, please contact Johns Beach Services or speak to a lifeguard for exact pricing.
Are trailers and motorcycles allowed at the resort?
- Yes. We allow open trailers and motorcycles. Open trailers must be parked above the 5th floor of the parking garage. Motorcycles can be parked on the first floor of the parking garage.
Can I rent bicycles while I’m on vacation?
- The closest bike rental company is the Pee Dee Bicycle Company (843-839-4657).
Can I fish on the beach?
- Yes, you may fish on the beach, but South Carolina requires a license to fish from the surf. No license is needed to fish from a public fishing pier. Please call the city’s chamber of commerce for additional information (1-800-356-3016).
Can I rent a beach wheelchair on my vacation?
- Yes. To reserve free beach wheelchair for Myrtle Beach please call 843-918-1488 - They can be used from 8am to 5pm, no overnight request. They are based on availability and cannot be requested ahead of time. Large vehicles are required to transport the chairs (SUV, van, or pickup truck). Delivery and pickup services are available and there may be an additional charge per service during the summer season. For any questions please call Beach Services at (843) 663-8600.
Am I allowed to grill at the resort or on the beach?
- No. Grills are not allowed at the resort or on the beach due to fire and environment codes.