We Are Here to Make Your Stay Relaxing, Fun, And Accessible
Here at Bay View on the Boardwalk in Myrtle Beach, SC, our goal is to provide our guests with disabilities an amazing time on their vacation. As part of our commitment, we have paid special attention to various facilities and other features at our Resort to ensure our guests, including those guests requiring special assistance, feel welcome. Our Condominium Resort has units with accessibility features. The specific units in our program change from time to time. Below is a list of accessibility features currently offered at our resort:
- (2) accessible guest rooms with mobility features such as wide doorways, accessible bathrooms with roll-in showers, handrails and more.
- Installation of strobe and visual emergency alarms for hearing impaired installed in all hallways and common areas of resort as well as speakers in all guestrooms linked to these alarms.
- Installation of fire sprinkler systems in all rooms and common areas of the resort.
- Installation of fire extinguishers in visible location in all common areas and hallways of the resort as well as the parking structure.
- Fully accessible floors by elevator without interference of steps throughout the resort.
- Installation of emergency communication systems in all elevators.
- Portable pool lift usage with trained staff to assist on property during pool operating hours.
- Accessibility to public restrooms with mobility features including wide doors and handrails.
- 32″ clear passage width accessibility throughout the resort and common areas.
- Handicap parking spaces in parking garage as well as numerous city-metered spots that are free to park in with a handicap placard visible.
- Mounted directional signage that includes Braille and/or raised lettering.
- Welcoming and full resort accessibility of registered service animals except in pools and other bodies of water.
- Closed-captioning settings for all guestroom televisions.
- Around the clock surveillance equipment positioned covering all entrances and exits.
Can We Assist You?
Our guest services team is here to address any accessibility concerns. Please reach out to us through our contact form at www.bayviewresort.com/contact-us or call us at (855) 408-7635 and let us know how we can help.
Bay View on the Boardwalk is committed to assisting our guests with disabilities and special needs. Not only are we doing everything possible at the resort to make you feel welcome, but we are also ensuring our guests are able to browse our website with ease. This website is built and audited for conformance with generally-recognized and accepted guidelines and/or standards for website accessibility, which can be found at https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/. We will make all reasonable efforts in order to improve guest usability of our site and if you have a suggestion you may contact us at [email protected].