We Are Here to Make Your Stay Relaxing, Fun, And Accessible
Here at Bay View on the Boardwalk in Myrtle Beach, SC, we are committed to not only providing our guests with an amazing time on their vacation but for our guests to have a safe and accessible vacation. As part of our commitment, we have paid special attention to various facilities and security systems around the resort to ensure our guests and those guests requiring special assistance feel welcome and safe. These updates include the following and more:
- (2) accessible guest rooms with mobility features such as wide doorways, accessible bathrooms with roll-in showers, handrails and more. These units are our Oceanfront 2 Bedroom condos located on the 2nd and 5th floor.
- Installation of strobe and visual alarms for the hearing impaired installed in all rooms and common areas.
- Installation of fire sprinkler systems in all rooms and common areas.
- Fully accessible floors by elevator without the interference of steps throughout the resort.
- Installation of emergency communication systems in all elevators.
- Access to portable pool lifts with up to date trained staff to assist on property during pool operating hours.
- Accessibility to public restrooms with mobility features including wide doors and handrails.
- Accessibility routes throughout the resort and common areas, as well as a 32″ clear passage width into guestrooms.
- Specifically outlined handicap parking spaces in the parking garage as well as numerous city-metered spots that are free to park in with a handicap placard visible.
- Mounted directional signage that includes Braille and/or raised lettering.
- Welcoming of true registered service animals.
- Closed-captioning settings for all guestroom televisions.
- Around the clock surveillance equipment positioned covering all entrances and exits.
Should any guest at any time need additional assistance navigating the resort grounds, our staff if fully prepared to offer onsite assistance.
Can We Assist You?
Our guest services team is here to help you plan your trip and ensure your vacation addresses any and all needs you may have. Please feel free to reach out to us through our contact form at www.bayviewresort.com/contact-us or call us at (855) 408-7635 and let us know how we can help.
Bay View on the Boardwalk is committed to helping our guests with disabilities and special needs. Not only are we doing everything possible at the resort to make you feel welcome, but we are also ensuring our guests are able to browse our website with ease. This website is built and audited for conformance with generally-recognized and accepted guidelines and/or standards for website accessibility, which can be found at https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/. We will make all reasonable efforts in order to improve guest usability of our site and if you have any suggestions you may contact us at [email protected].