One of the biggest advantages to spending your Myrtle Beach vacation at Bay View on the Boardwalk is our popular Sun & Fun Rewards program, and this year’s bonus package is bigger and better than ever before. Featuring free passes and discounts on more than a dozen of Myrtle Beach’s top attractions, the 2017 Sun & Fun Rewards package is overflowing with family fun and big savings.
Bay View at the Boardwalk guests receive one free admission per room to the selected attractions, as well as discounted tickets for additional guests. It all adds up to a potential savings of about $100 per day for a family of four, not to mention the other perks that come from simply being our guests. Here’s a sneak peek at this year’s Sun & Fun Rewards lineup:
* Winter: Stay at Bay View on the Boardwalk before March 3 and receive one free adult ticket for the Myrtle Beach SkyWheel, the centerpiece of the downtown district. The 190-foot, high-tech Ferris wheel is climate-controlled and a must-do during your visit. Guests also receive one general admission ticket to Hollywood Wax Museum and one introductory tour at Hobcaw Barony, a former rice plantation in Georgetown that gives guests a firsthand look at life in the 1700s on the Carolina coast.
* Spring: This year’s Sun & Fun Rewards package has you covered even when the sun doesn’t cooperate. Guests who stay between March 4 and June 2 can escape those occasional rainy and cloudy days at Myrtle Beach’s latest indoor attraction — Rockin’ Jump Trampoline Park. Let the kids burn off some energy with a free 30-minute jump pass at this multi-faceted facility, which includes a one-of-a-kind Ninja Challenge Course. Those spring showers bring blooming flowers at Brookgreen Gardens, where guests receive one free adult admission, and the whole family can hit the road at Broadway Grand Prix, where guests receive one adult all-you-can-ride wristband.
* Summer: The summer of 2017 is sure to be a hot one, and guests at Bay View on the Boardwalk can visit the coolest place in town without melting their vacation budget. Myrtle Waves, the largest water park in the state of South Carolina, is the biggest money-saver on the Sun & Fun list this year with one free week-long pass to the popular summertime attraction. The deal is good from June 3 to September 3, which is the perfect time for a wet and wild week enjoying the waterslides, speed flumes, kiddie aquatic playground and wave pool. Other freebies include one free game of Lazer Tag and one free round of miniature golf at various courses on the Grand Strand.
* Fall: Guests who stay between Sept. 4 and Nov. 30 can enjoy one free adult admission to Ripley’s Aquarium and WonderWorks at Broadway at the Beach, as well as Brookgreen Gardens and Hopsewee Plantation on the South Strand. All guests receive discounted all-day wristbands to Broadway Grand Prix for $29.95.
* Year-round deals and discounts: The Sun & Fun Rewards program also includes some big discounts at participating attractions, including Ripley’s Aquarium at Broadway at the Beach. This award-winning venue is offering a special $19.95 admission price for all guests through Sept. 3.
Of course, guests at Bay View on the Boardwalk also get to take advantage of all the other perks of staying in the heart of Myrtle Beach. Enjoy the great accommodations and amenities on-site, or take a stroll down the adjoining Myrtle Beach Boardwalk to all the attractions that make Myrtle Beach special.