There are lots of reasons to spend your vacation at Bay View on the Boardwalk – clean comfortable accommodations, outstanding amenities, and a convenient downtown location, just to name a few. But there is another factor you may not know about: our Sun & Fun Rewards program that can save a family of four up to $100 a day during the length of their stay.
Offering free admission to some of Myrtle Beach’s top attractions, such as the Myrtle Beach SkyWheel, Ripley’s Aquarium, Myrtle Waves, Fun Warehouse and several miniature golf courses on the Grand Strand, the Sun & Fun Rewards is your ticket to good times.
Worth hundreds of dollars to your vacation budget, these freebies and discounts add up to a good time and a great deal for families, groups and couples. Offering one free adult admission per room, the savings can translate into a longer stay or more money in the budget to check out attractions that normally wouldn’t fit into your vacation budget or schedule.
Unlike bonus programs offered by some resorts, there is no “catch” or hoops you have to jump through to receive your freebies. Upon check-in, you and your party will receive a Sun & Fun Rewards package filled with tickets and information. Here are some of the featured attractions for the coming months:
Spring (March 5-June 3)
- Broadway Grand Prix: Buckle up and get ready to take a wild ride around the racecourses at this go-kart facility. Featuring eight race tracks, two mini-golf courses, amusement rides and an arcade, Broadway Grand Prix’s all-you-can-ride pass is a great way to spend the day and night.
- Legends In Concert: See the biggest names in action in realistic performances by some of the best tribute artists in show business. Elvis Presley, Marilyn Monroe, Frank Sinatra and Michael Jackson are among the late greats who grace the stage, while current stars and living legends like Garth Brooks, Lady Gaga, Kenny Chesney and Katy Perry also perform.
Summer (June 4-Sept. 4)
- Myrtle Waves: The largest waterpark in South Carolina features dozens of waterslides, speed chutes and twisting tubes that end with a splash landing. Myrtle Waves also has a wave pool, lazy river and an aquatic playground where the little ones can run through fountains and slip down slides.
- Fun Warehouse: One free superpack ticket is good for unlimited roller skating and laser tag, which features a two-story, 3,000 square-foot urban-style battle room. Arcade games, a concession stand and inflatable play stations are among the fun things to do at the Fun Warehouse.
- Miniature Golf: The “Paradise Super Passport” gives one guest unlimited putt-putt golf at some of the best courses in town. Play Mutiny Bay and Cancun Lagoon, the only indoor/outdoor layout in Myrtle Beach, for an all-you-can-putt buffet.
- Blackbeard’s Pirates Cruise: Play pirate for the day and help Blackbeard search for his treasure. On the Carolina’s largest pirate ship, your family will enjoy a fun-filled adventure with sword fights, singing, a chase on the high seas and water cannon battles for treasure.
Fall (Sept. 5-Nov. 30)
- Wonderworks: You have to have a bit of an imagination to understand the premise of WonderWorks, a popular and hard-to-miss attraction at Broadway at the Beach. But then again, you need a vivid imagination to enjoy the full experience of the three-story, 50,000 square foot venue, which combines science and nature with fun and thrills. Featuring more than 100 hands-on displays that are designed for all ages, WonderWorks is considered “edu-tainment,” as in part education and part entertainment.
- Ripley’s Aquarium: You don’t have to search the ocean to see all kinds of aquatic animals. A trip to Ripley’s Aquarium at Broadway at the Beach will do the trick. Home to countless species of sea life, including sharks, stingrays and starfish, Ripley’s Aquarium features 87,000 square feet of space to explore and more than 1.5 million gallons of water filling the aquariums. Ripley’s is like taking a tour of the sea without getting wet, unless you decide to pet the stingrays or take part in many of the hands-on interactive programs. The highlight is a 330-foot glide down the moving walkway through Danger Reef, where you come face to face with menacing sharks. Mermaid shows, educational programs, a souvenir shop and grill are part of the adventure.
Winter (Dec. 1-March 4)
- Myrtle Beach SkyWheel: This high-tech Ferris wheel lights up the night in the downtown district, offering passengers a bird’s-eye view of the Atlantic Ocean and Myrtle Beach. Climbing to heights of 190 feet, the SkyWheel features enclosed, climate-controlled gondolas that provide the best view in town. Snap selfies of you and your group and get great shots of the Grand Strand thanks to the special non-reflective glass enclosure. For special occasions, take a VIP gondola.
- Hollywood Wax Museum: Featuring more than 100 life-like wax replicas of public figures from the world of movies, music, politics and sports, this new attraction brings the big names from Hollywood to the Grand Strand’s most popular entertainment hub – Broadway at the Beach. In addition to the fall of famous figures, Hollywood Wax Museum offers two other attractions inside the building – Hannah’s Maze of Mirrors and Outbreak: Dread the Undead. The maze sends guests on an adventure through hundreds of mirrored walls and archways on a mission to rescue a princess, while Outbreak features a zombie invasion that will send you screaming for the exits.
All these great attractions are at your fingertips just by staying with us at Bay View Resort in Myrtle Beach. The Sun & Fun Rewards program is our way of saying thanks for vacationing with us.