* Broadway Louie’s: The new and improved Broadway Louie’s is ready to celebrate its first Super Bowl in its new location at Broadway at the Beach. Moving across the alley to make room for the relocated Hard Rock Cafe, the new Broadway Louie’s has fewer video games and more room for watching football with friends and fellow fans. Drink and food specials, contests, and giveaways will be part of the all-day party, and the abundance of big-screen TVs means there isn’t a bad seat in the house. For those who prefer a more laid-back setting, Chuck & Duck’s is just a few doors down in Celebrity Square.
* Bumstead’s Pub: This small but spirited sports bar goes the extra yard for the Super Bowl, opening the adjoining Dagwood’s Deli’s doors to accommodate a spillover crowd. Enjoy a jumbo-sized sandwich from the deli or order some wings, nachos or burgers from the pub menu. For groups who prefer a more intimate setting, grab a booth in the bar and watch your own private TV. Non-football fans can even change the channel to the “Puppy Bowl” if they desire. Bumstead’s carries a wide selection of beers from around the world. If the big game gets out of hand, there are pool tables and dartboards to keep you entertained.
* 8th Ave Tiki Bar & Grill: Take a short stroll down the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk to this popular oceanfront bar and grill, which offers great views of the ocean from its deck and of the big game on its big-screen TVs. A colorful mix of locals and visitors create a fun vibe at this watering hole, which specializes in craft beers and boat drinks. Take the Beer Challenge, guess the mystery beer, and your next round is on the house. If the weather is nice and the game is not, you can always sit outside and watch the waves roll in.
* King Street Grille: The Market Common may be better known for its upscale shopping and dining, but this regional chain also knows how to throw a Super Bowl party for folks visiting the retail district. Based out of Charleston, King Street Grille is a restaurant and sports bar for those who want more than hot wings and cold beer. An extensive food and drink menu and the spacious bar, patio and dining room provide plenty of room and atmosphere for a fun Super Bowl Sunday. Be sure to stick around for the raffle for a chance to win a big-screen TV and other swag.
* Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery: This Scottish-themed sports bar focuses on American football on Super Sunday, giving sports fans a fun environment for catching the big game. Featuring kilt-clad servers and a seemingly endless bank of big-screen TVs, the scenery and atmosphere are on point at this Broadway at the Beach-area restaurant and sports bar. Play billiards, darts and video games, or watch the game with friends new and old.
After the big game, catch a cab back to Bay View on the Boardwalk Resort and unwind after the end of a long football season. Relax on your private oceanfront balcony or in your clean and cozy room while you start planning your next trip to Myrtle Beach.