It’s never too early to start planning your 2017 Myrtle Beach vacation, and Bay View on the Boardwalk is the place you want to be. Of all the oceanfront resorts on the Grand Strand, none offer the close and convenient access to the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk and all the attractions of the downtown district like Bay View on the Boardwalk. And with our annual Cyber Sale coming soon, guests can take advantage of our guaranteed lowest rates and lock in their vacation plans for the upcoming year. Here are a few reasons to book your next Myrtle Beach vacation early and start counting down the days to fun:
* Holiday Getaway: If you can’t wait until 2017 for your next Myrtle Beach retreat, we’ve got you covered. Making Bay View Resort your home for the holidays is the perfect way to enjoy the season at the beach with friends and family. Hit all the shopping centers to knock out your Christmas shopping list, enjoy holiday-themed entertainment at local theaters, and celebrate the New Year with a bang by catching fireworks shows and popping the cork on champagne as the clock strikes 2017.
* Winter Wonderland: Flocks of snowbirds are discovering the fun and affordability of visiting the Grand Strand during the off-season, and Bay View on the Boardwalk offers its lowest rates of the year during the winter months. The combination of milder weather and smaller crowds gives guests the chance to enjoy a different side of Myrtle Beach — and at a much slower pace. Enjoy tranquil walks down the beach and Boardwalk and experience a feeling of isolation that’s much harder to get during the busier months. And don’t worry — visitors can still find plenty of action if they are looking for it.
* Spring Break: A long, cold winter will have you and your crew shivering with delight at the idea of an escape to the beach and the South Carolina sunshine to thaw out. For families looking to get away while the kids are out of school, Bay View on the Boardwalk is your spring-break headquarters. Stroll down the Boardwalk to all the attractions, shops and restaurants, or head a few blocks south to Family Kingdom Amusement Park. Guests can also enjoy our heated indoor pools and outdoor water facilities, and catch some rays on the oceanfront deck.
* Summer Escape: There’s a good reason that summer is the most popular time of year to visit Myrtle Beach … actually, lots of them. Generations of families and friends come to the Grand Strand in the summer as part of an annual ritual that includes splashing in the ocean, sunning on the beach, and soaking up all the great attractions, shopping, dining and nightlife Myrtle Beach has to offer. From the traditional summer kickoff on Memorial Day weekend to the fun and festive summer finale on Labor Day weekend, the Grand Strand is one big summer-long party, and Bay View on the Boardwalk is right in the middle of the fun.
* Sun & Fun Rewards: Did somebody say “free”? Bay View offers its Sun & Fun Rewards program that provides guests with free passes to some of Myrtle Beach’s most popular attractions, such as Ripley’s Aquarium, Broadway Grand Prix, miniature golf and lots more.
There you have it: five reasons to start planning your next Myrtle Beach vacation and Bay View Resort stay today. We look forward to hosting you and your group on the Grand Strand for a memorable vacation experience.