This summer, the Carolina Country Music Fest is set to cause a stir in the Myrtle Beach music scene.
This event has become a seasonal hallmark for The Grand Strand. Country Music’s stars and up-and-comers converge on the beach for three days of music and fun. This year’s show promises to be the best yet.
Here’s all you need to know about the Carolina Country Music Fest.
Travelers’ top choice: Why the Carolina Country Music Fest?
What makes this show so special? The headliner talent is a given. Plus, with more than 30 acts on the docket, tomorrow’s stars are front and center, too. It’s the biggest such show on the east coast!
What are my ticket options?
There are several ways to enjoy the festival:
- Three-day pass: General admission
- Four-day pass: General admission
- Thursday night kickoff concert
- Military and first responder tickets
There are parking options for single-day or four-day use. Single-day tickets are not available, except for the Thursday night kickoff event
Top 5 things to know about Carolina Country Music Fest
These five things will get you through:
1. The lineup is still growing. It’s an exciting assortment of big names, old favorites, and rising stars. Check here for updates.
2. You CAN buy a single ticket for the Thursday night kickoff. The opening show will include Chase Rice, Chris Lane, The Marshall Tucker Band, and Frank Ray. Admission also comes with four-day passes. Buy tickets here.
3. You CAN bring some things, but not others. Of course. Approved bags, blankets, and festival flags (without metal or wooden poles) are okay. Please leave behind chairs, coolers, or animals of any kind.
4. Kids 10 and younger with an adult get in free. Eleven and older? You’re going to need a ticket.
5. There’s an app for that. Get a comprehensive mobile app for all details and updates. It’s available for Android and Apple devices.
What names are on board to appear that I would know?
The star-power at this event is considerable. Here are three acts on the schedule that you’ve heard on the radio:
A friend of stars Billy Currington and Travis Tritt, Luke Bryan debuted in the mid-2000s. The Academy of Country Music Awards has named him Entertainer of the year. Song you know: “Country Girl (Shake It For Me.)”
He has won the Academy of Country Music Entertainer of the Year award three times. His album “9” debuted at No. 1 on Billboard’s Country Albums chart. Song you know: Dirt Road Anthem.
The most dynamic performer in the lineup, Keith Urban played to more than 1.5 million fans on his recent tour. He’s collaborated with John Mayer, Justin Timberlake, and Post Malone. Song you know: “Somebody Like You.”
How about three I should keep an eye on?
These acts are sure to become headliners:
Laci Kay Booth
This American Idol star draws on small-town Texas life as inspiration for many of her lyrics. Merle Haggard, Norah Jones, and Stevie Nicks have influenced her dreamy sound.
Chris Lucas and Preston Brust have already topped the airplay charts with their hit “I Know Somebody.” They feature a fusion of contemporary country and classic heartland rock.
She has garnered acclaim as a singer and songwriter for her debut album, “The Lemonade Stand.” The 2020 Next Big Thing Artist is also a philanthropist with her Big Hearts for Kids fundraiser.
Where Should I Stay?
Myrtle Beach has plenty of options, but Bay View Resort is a top choice for many reasons. You can enjoy an oceanfront room with a spacious balcony. You’ll find amazing, friendly staff ready to ensure your visit is memorable.
Bay View Resort is convenient to this festival and more fun on the Grand Strand. You’ll love the water features, onsite Starbucks, and access to the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, too. Check out specials and book your stay today.