The chill of the holiday season may seem far removed from the sunny summer days in Myrtle Beach. But the two may be closer than you think, especially if you happen to have a big Myrtle Beach fan on your Christmas shopping list. Here’s a list of five great Christmas gift ideas for loved ones who also happen to be Myrtle Beach lovers:
* A Round of Golf: Everyone has an avid golfer on their golf list, but they may be getting tired of getting the new golf club, bag, shirt of sleeve of golf balls for Christmas every year. Time to throw them a curve ball with a gift no golfer can turn down. Imagine the look on your loved one’s face when they open a free round of golf to their favorite Myrtle Beach courses. With more than 100 courses on the Grand Strand, there are plenty of places to choose from that offer gift certificates for free rounds. Pick up a three-play at Barefoot Golf Resort, The Legends or The Wizard golf groups, or simply visit MyrtleBeachGolf.com for the best packages and pricing.
* Myrtle Beach T-shirts: So what do you get all the aunts, uncles, cousins, nephews, nieces and other distant relatives without going broke? Picking out presents for all those friends and family members can be a challenge on your budget and the need to keep the gifts equitable. Here’s your best bet at any of the hundreds of beachwear stores o the Strand, which offer winter clearance deals such as five Myrtle Beach T-shirts for $10. Mix and match sizes, styles and colors and pick out the perfect shirt for each person on your list.
* Gift Cards to Local Restaurants: Going out to dinner can be an expensive endeavor in Myrtle Beach. With the hectic summer crowds and often-expensive prices can make it tempting to order a pizza and stay in the hotel room. So if you know a couple or family who spend their summer vacations in Myrtle Beach or are planning a getaway to the Grand Strand, treat them to dinner by purchasing a gift certificate to cover their meal. Most can be purchased online, so treat them to their favorite dinner or turn them on to your favorite place with the click of a few buttons.
* Season Passes to Area Attractions: If you know a family that visits Myrtle Beach regularly or for a long period of time, surprise them with a season pass to some of the area’s top attractions. So what if they won’t be in town to use them for the entire summer; the savings is so significant that they can pay for themselves two and three times over with just a few visits. For instance, if they have kids and enjoy waterparks, a season pass to Myrtle Waves more pays for itself with only two visits. Plus park pass holders receive special deals and discounts throughout the summer that are not available to the pay-per-visit public.
* One week at Bay View: They say time is the best gift you can give your loved ones, so how about one week at an oceanfront resort in Myrtle Beach? And if you really want to show them you care with some quality time, make a reservation for them at the Bay View Resort, where they can enjoy oceanfront accommodations and first-class amenities in the heart of downtown Myrtle Beach. That’s one Christmas gift that truly does keep on giving as the recipients will spend the whole year counting down to the day they can check in their room and check out their gift first hand.